Vantage Technology Consulting Group provides system design and strategic technology consulting that links strategy, systems and infrastructure.
What Do We Do
- Collaborate to create a vision for next-generation facilities
- Design and engineer technologies for facilities to enhance efficiency and enable future flexibility
- Address technology governance needs and mitigate information risks
Who We Work With
- Partner with architects, facilities managers and owners to provide advanced IT, telecom, audiovisual, security and technology consulting for new facilities and major renovations
- Collaborate with end users on technology visioning that incorporates current and emerging technologies
- Team with IT departments to help them define their technology and communications infrastructure
Formed in 2001, we have offices in Los Angeles, Boston, San Francisco and New York and work across the country with nationally recognized clients in education, healthcare, public sector and corporate markets.
Our Core Services
Systems Design and Infrastructure Consulting
We support architectural design, technology visioning, system design and documentation, upgrades and design planning and infrastructure planning assessments.
Our projects employ the latest cutting edge technologies in low voltage systems, audiovisual systems, data networks and telecommunication systems
Strategic Planning and Technology Management
We partner with IT departments to develop technology and communications infrastructure, address governance needs and mitigate information security risks.
Our projects address all aspects of technology infrastructure and management, strategic planning, organizational development, IT governance, and information security
Our Key Philosophies
We offer a forward-looking vision coupled with an attention to detail that challenges conventional thinking
We challenge artificial boundaries and silos between technologies and take a big picture view
WE SPEAK YOUR LANGUAGE
We speak the language of our clients and collaborate with them to build consensus and exceed expectations