Poster Sessions at EDUCAUSE are always a big hit and you won’t want to miss out on “Practical Stories of Building Engaged IT Governance” at the EDUCAUSE Annual Conference held from October 30th to November 2nd in Denver, Colorado.
Do You Have These IT Governance Concerns?
- Have your IT governance committees become lackluster with thinly attended meetings?
- Are participants on your committees disengaged?
- Has IT governance become a chore?
- Are your IT leaders struggling to keep the campus involved?
There will be two sessions for the IT Governance Poster Session on Wednesday, October 31st at 12:30pm and 4:15pm. The Poster Session will be held in hall B-E and the IT Governance Poster is Board 408.
Who is on the Panel?
The panel for the IT Governance Poster Session includes:
- Debbie Carraway, Director of Information Technology, College of Sciences at North Carolina State University
- Matt Morton, Executive Director & Chief Information Security Officer at University of Nebraska
- Cathy Bates, Senior Consultant at Vantage Technology Group
What Will I Learn?
The IT Governance Poster Session will give you the opportunity to:
- Explore types of governance duties and analyze which might best fit your institution’s goals
- Understand shared governance approaches that promote engaged committees
- Apply peer-tested practices to build stronger IT governance
- Understand the kind of institutional support a successful IT governance process needs
The panel will also share examples of what works and what doesn’t work for IT governance and will provide a foundation for the principles and processes to create a vibrant governance environment.