City of Hesperia
The City of Hesperia, California is a city of approximately 100,000 residents located in the Mojave Desert about 80 miles northeast of Los Angeles.
The city appointed LPA as the architects for the design of a new civic center for the rapidly growing city. The resulting Hesperia Civic Center is a 27-acre master plan that features a new 50,000-square-foot city hall, a 20,000-square-foot library and a 40,000-square-foot police department. The project also includes a grand civic plaza that serves as the centerpiece of the city’s revitalized downtown. The two-story city hall building houses council chambers, city staff offices and administrative support spaces. Located off the entry lobby, a double-height atrium provides access to public service counters.
Vantage provided design bid and installation support for the Council Chamber audiovisual systems and associated building infrastructure for the project. In addition, we provided three weeks of training on the new technologies for the Council Members, the City Clerk and City staff.
- Provided connectivity to local television station for increased public accessibility to city meetings
- Implemented technologies to improve capabilities for presentation and outbound distribution
- Set up technology for digital voting and recording of meetings
- Architectural Design Support
- System Design
- Project Management
- Audiovisual Presentation
- Media Distribution
- Multimedia Production
- Digital Media Storage/ Playback
- Tie Line Technology Linking to Off-site Facilities
- Digital Voting Support and Minutes Recording
- Client: City of Hesperia
- Location: Hesperia, CA
- Market: Public
- Project Type: Civic Plaza
- Architect: LPA