Sutter Health is a not-for-profit health system headquartered in Sacramento, Northern California. It includes doctors, hospitals and other health care services in more than 100 Northern California cities and towns. Major service lines of Sutter Health-affiliates include cardiac care, women’s and children’s services, cancer care and orthopedics.
Sutter Health-affiliated hospitals date back to the 1800s and were some of Northern California’s earliest health care providers; California Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco was formed out of successive hospital and medical school mergers dating back to the city’s earliest days of organized medicine. Many of the health care facilities that eventually became part of the Sutter Health network were created as charitable hospitals by community members in cities coping with growing populations.
Vantage has participated on many renovation and new construction projects that contribute to Sutter Health’s commitment to make a positive difference in the communities it serves. Vantage has provided strategic planning, infrastructure design, technology, clinical and low voltage system engineering, design and construction administration services and on-site implementation services for many projects, including the following:
- Strategic Technology Plans for the new MPHS Peninsula Hospital, Van Ness & Geary Campus Hospital (previously known as the Cathedral Hill Hospital) and St. Luke’s Hospital projects.
- Infrastructure design and engineering for the information technology, audiovisual, clinical technologies and low voltage systems.
- System design and specification for structured cabling to support voice, data and multimedia systems throughout each building.
- Request for Proposals (RFPs), bid analysis and vendor selection for Nurse Call / Code Blue, Distributed Antenna System, Interactive Patient Television, Audiovisual, Integrated Operating Room systems, and other low voltage technologies.
- On-site Technology Project Management, including construction administration duties and implementation management services.
- Transition Planning and Move Day assistance.
SELECTED PROJECT EXPERIENCE
Alta Bates Summit Medical Center
- Patient Television System Upgrade
California Pacific Medical Center (CPMC)
- Davies Campus ICU
- Davies Medical Office Building
- Mission Bernal
- Van Ness & Geary Hospital
- Van Ness Medical Office Building
Eden Medical Center
- Eden Ambulatory Surgery Center
Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Hybrid Operating Room
- Peninsula Hospital
Palo Alto Medical Foundation
- Fremont Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Peninsula Medical Center
- Client: Sutter Health
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Project Type: Healthcare
- Facility: Multiple Projects