Sage Hill School
Sage Hill School located in Orange County, California is widely known for its college preparatory program and offers an abundance of Advanced Placement courses as part of its curriculum.
The 20,000 SF Lisa Argyros and Family Science Center at Sage Hill School accomplishes the goal of technology to “ensure students thrive in a world laden with information and characterized by an ever-quickening pace of change”. Vantage supported the Science Center, a building that consists of wet labs, dry labs, specialty labs, prep rooms and classrooms with the technologies that enhance the learning experience.
This building provides wireless access throughout the lab, prep and classroom spaces, increasing connectivity for students and faculty. Audio-visual technologies are employed in the larger labs and lecture halls and reinforce the collaborative learning experience.The technologies allow students to take non-traditional courses that range from marine science, forensic science, and scientific research. With these interactive courses, students gain valuable experience and practical applications that better prepare them for college and internships.
Images via Steinberg Hart.
- Easily connectable devices allow a hands-on approach to learning
- Multi-media systems allow faculty to use different methods of teaching
- Interconnected technology systems allow flexible classrooms to turn into outdoor lab space
- Program Development
- Architectural Design Support
- Audio-Visual Design Support
- Network-Based Paging System Design
- Wireless Networking Design
- Collaborative Educational Technologies
- Interactive Classrooms
- Wireless enabled Labs and Classrooms
- Network-Based Classroom Bell System
- Secured Key Entry
- Client: Sage Hill School
- Location: Newport Coast, CA
- Market: Education
- Project Type: Science Classroom and Labs
- Architect: Steinberg Hart