NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Flight Projects Center
The Flight Projects Center is a six-story, 190,000 square foot building with a project budget of $50 million.
Vantage provided audiovisual systems consulting and design services for the Project Review Center, Multi-Purpose Room, War Rooms and Conference Rooms, and provided telecommunications systems consulting and design services that included facility-wide structured voice and data cabling systems and wireless data network overlay. Vantage also designed the Emergency Overhead Paging system which supports voice paging throughout the open offices, technical areas and the corridors within the building. The Flight Projects Center houses engineers and scientists from around the world during the design and development phases of future missions.
The JPL Flight Projects Center was NASA’s first LEED Gold Facility.
Learn more about the project from Director, Dr. Charles Elachi:
- Technology supports JPL’s commitment to sustainability
- Conference facilities supports exchange of ideas among engineers and scientists from around the world
- Technologies enable other spaces to promote collaboration
- System Assessment & Planning
- Systems Design and Documentation
- Implementation Oversight
- Infrastructure Planning
- Architecture / Engineering Design Support
- Structured Cabling
- Audiovisual Systems
- Videoconference & Distance Learning
- Educational Technologies
- Client: NASA Jet Propulsion Lab
- Location: Pasadena, CA
- Project Type: Public Sector
- Facility: 6-story Office Building
- Project Size: 190,000 sq ft
- Architect: LPA, Inc.