Founded in 2010 and headquartered in Los Angeles, JustFab designs and manufactures its own shoes and sells them exclusively on its website for a fixed monthly subscription. New styles are released monthly and delivered directly to its subscribers’ doorsteps. By working directly with the same manufacturers that make their members’ favorite designer brands, JustFab offers shoes, handbags and accessories that are identical in quality, exclusive to JustFab, and only a fraction of the price.
JustFab has undergone tremendous growth since its founding in 2010 and as a result of this growth the company moved its headquarters in El Segundo.
Vantage worked with JustFab and its design team to develop the Basis of Design and provide scoping documents for the information technology, audiovisual and security systems. These documents were used by a Design-Build Integrator to implement the systems, which included media walls in the lobby and the cafeteria, full video conference and presentation systems in each conference room, collaborative systems in work rooms and meeting areas, an outdoor presentation system in the Patio and background music throughout the offices and open work areas.
- Leverages technologies to support a collaborative corporate culture
- Uses technology to address day-to-day activities and major corporate events
- Enables technology to make the the public spaces welcoming, informative and supportive of the JustFab brand
- Technology Program Development
- Architectural / Engineering Design Support
- System Design and Documentation
- RFP Development
- Vendor Selection
- Structured Cabling
- Audiovisual Presentation
- Audio and Video Presentation System
- Public Address System
- Videoconference Systems
- Security Systems
- Client: JustFab
- Location: El Segundo, CA
- Project Type: Corporate
- Facility: Headquarters
- Project Size: 97,000 Square Feet
- Architect: Moshiri Asociates
- Project Manager: Jones Lang LaSalle