The Sterling Heights Engineering, Program Management and Prototyping Campus comprises an environmentally friendly 164,000 square foot office building, adjacent 55,000 square foot high bay prototype facility, R and D building and a guard house; and is a premier center for the engineering, development, prototyping and program management for military ground vehicles. The campus opened in 2012.
The facilities house 600 employees in a high security complex with efficient and secure circulation including office space, conference rooms, videoconference facilities and the board room.
Vantage designed systems throughout the complex to support the operational, communications and security needs and designed a high technology exhibit and presentation room including a 10 foot high by 20 foot wide presentation display consisting of 150 high resolution modules to provides a video resolution of 10,800 x 5,400. The display includes an integrated multi-touch system and video processing to display up to eight simultaneous windows.
- Signature building with visible high technology features
- High security environment and systems provide separate and secure circulation for employees and guests.
- High impact sales presentation room
- Technology Program Development
- System Design and Documentation
- Architectural / Engineering Design Support
- Implementation Oversight
- Structured Cabling
- Audiovisual Systems
- Videoconference Systems
- Security Systems
- Client: BAE Systems
- Location: Sterling Heights, MI
- Project Type: Corporate
- Facility: Corporate Campus
- Architect: SmithGroup