In this time of disruption, our thoughts go out to all who are affected by the spread of COVID-19. The Vantage team is continuing to support our clients and friends during this challenging time; creating and sharing thought-leadership resources to help our front-line colleagues in IT, healthcare, and education respond to this quickly-changing situation. The following are curated professional resources and our own thought-leadership pieces meant to inform response activities and help you navigate the new normal.
We wish everyone health and safety.
How to Relieve Work-from-Home Fatigue
Learn some tips to fight Work-from-Home Fatigue
Vantage Web Series: Lecture Capture Solutions
Learn about mistakes to avoid when deploying and managing lecture capture solutions.
Virtual Gatherings: Roles and Rules for Online Meetings
Read some of our Tips and Tricks to online meetings
Managing Outpatient Flow in the Time of COVID-19
Technology solutions for patient management
Vantage Web Series: Collaboration Technology
Learn about managing collaboration technology
Student Perspectives on Emergency Remote Teaching
College students share their experience with learning during this pandemic
It's 9PM. Do You Know Where Your Ventilators Are?
Technology solutions with Real Time Locating Systems (RTLS)
CIO Strategic Minute: Thinking about Change Control Documentation
A Self-Guided Disaster Recovery Workbook for Higher Education
Vantage Web Series: Future-Proof Conference Rooms
Learn about building & managing future-ready conference rooms.
After Action Review for IT Contingency Planning
Download our free workbook to help with your institution’s after-action review
The 25% Plan
An exercise on workload assessment and planning for your team
Featured content for higher education institutions and campus community members:
- CDC: Interim Guidance for Administrators of US Institutions of Higher Education
- EDUCAUSE COVID-19 Resource Page
- NACUBO Coronavirus Resources for Colleges
- American Council on Education, COVID-19 Response Information
- Higher Education Facilities Directors
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators, American Council on Education Simulates Distribution of CARES Act Emergency Funds
- A useful structure for transferring curriculum and meetings online
General content for work from home success:
- Harvard Business Review, What Your Coworkers Need Right Now Is Compassion
- Arch Daily, Tips for Architects Working At Home During COVID-19
- Creative Commons, Work from Home Guidelines for Organizations and Individuals
- NIST Cybersecurity Insights, Preventing Eavesdropping and Protecting Privacy on Virtual Meetings
- Global Cyber Alliance, Practical Steps to Help You Work from Home Securely