Revit Specialist – Los Angeles or Boston
Vantage Technology Consulting Group provides system design and strategic technology consulting that links Strategy, Systems, and Infrastructure. We deliver creative thinking and innovative technology solutions backed by established processes, IT expertise and robust engineering skills. Formed in 2001, we have offices in Los Angeles, Boston, San Francisco and New York and work across the country with nationally recognized clients in education, healthcare, public sector and corporate markets.
We are growing and looking for a Revit Specialist to join our production team in Los Angeles or Boston
In this role, you will use your Revit skills to ensure we provide the highest quality deliverables to our clients. Responsibilities include
- Producing of Revit-based projects
- Occasional renderings
- 2-D drafting
- Supporting our standard Revit families and templates for technology (including IT, audiovisual security and low voltage) disciplines
- Communicating effectively and providing timely feedback and guidance to the Design Team to ensure we meet our client commitments
- Analyze and manage the software tools and database systems used and determine where workflows can be improved or revised to keep the company competitive in the current market.
- Design system updates required for the development of the company’s internal software systems and provide support so that we are meeting and exceeding industry standards and BIM requirements. Identify steps in the workflow of the Engineering department where redundancies occur and determine solutions to streamline the process from time of project award.
The Ideal Candidate:
This is a great opportunity to grow, learn, and collaborate with industry experts who are building cutting edge solutions. For you to be successful you should:
- Have 4+ years of professional experience with Autodesk Revit
- Be proficient in Autodesk AutoCAD
- Have experience working with architectural, engineering, or construction drawings
- Be able to work in a 3D environment
- Have strong knowledge in building information modeling programs and techniques
- Be able to multi-task to effectively meet deadlines on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Thrive in collaborative work environments and by working in teams to accomplish goals
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in architecture, engineering or a related discipline
We offer a competitive salary and competitive benefits package including healthcare, dental and 401k plan contributions. Please submit an application to Michelle Welchhance at email@example.com.
- Revit: 4 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule