Administrative Assistant – Los Angeles
Vantage is seeking a Business Administrator with at least five years’ experience in a small firm environment. The position will be based in the Los Angeles office and provide support for a variety of activities throughout the firm.
The position reports to the Finance and Business Controller and involves administrative support for the Controller and three senior members of the firm.
Functions and Duties
Work functions include support for each of the individuals as they:
- Assemble and compile financial, technical and HR reports
- Access and compile confidential company and personal information
Plus, general administrative duties such as:
- Maintaining calendars, coordinating meetings, dealing with inquiries when each of the individuals are unavailable
- Compiling and distributing sensitive information prior to meetings
- Occasional data entry
- Occasional document production in support of Marketing and Business Development
- Contributing to general office admin (mail, phones, front desk, neat and tidy office, company events, order supply’s, handle lunch & learns, etc.)
The position requires:
- Excellent written and oral professional communication skills
- Computer literacy with excellent capabilities in Microsoft Word, Outlook and other Microsoft Office products. A test will be given.
- At least five years in office administration including three years in a role supporting senior staff
- Accuracy and integrity are key requirements of the position to ensure accurate handling of sensitive information
- Candidate must be extremely organized and meticulous
- The nature of the work will require a reliable, mature trustworthy and discrete person
Apply for the Administrative Assistant Position
Please submit applications including a cover letter, resume and references to Michelle Welchhance at email@example.com.