Sage Hill School
Location: Newport Coast, CA
Client: Sage Hill School
Architect: Steinberg Architects
Vantage Technology Consulting Group provided technology design services for the new Science Building. The goal of technology at Sage Hill School is to “ensure students thrive in a world laden with information and characterized by an ever-quickening pace of change”. With that in mind, Vantage supported the new Science Building, a building that consists of wet labs, dry labs, specialty labs, prep rooms and classrooms with the technologies that enhance the learning experience.
The new building provides wireless access throughout the lab, prep and classroom spaces, increasing connectivity for students and faculty. Audio-visual technologies are employed in the larger labs and lecture halls and reinforce the collaborative learning experience.
Sage Hill School is widely known for its college preparatory program and offers an abundance of Advanced Placement courses as part of its curriculum.
- Program Development
- Architectural Design Support
- Audio-Visual Design Support
- Network-Based Paging System Design
- Wireless Networking Design
- Collaborative Educational Technologies
- Interactive Classrooms
- Wireless enabled Labs and Classrooms
- Network-Based Classroom Bell System
- Secured Key Entry
- Technology supports the core mission of Sage Hill
- Students working with collaborative and interactive technologies
- Supports Green Computing Initiative