Huntington Memorial Hospital
West Tower Project
Location: Pasadena, CA
Client: Huntington Memorial Hospital
Architect: HDR Architecture, Inc.
Huntington Memorial Hospital opened its new seven story West Patient Tower in November 2007. The West Tower is a mirror image of the existing East Tower, which opened in 1998, and houses Med/Surg, ICU and CCU Patient Rooms, as well as new Laboratory, Pharmacy and Dietary spaces and a full service Cafeteria.
Vantage was the Hospital’s Owner’s Representative to the building design team to ensure that the design of the Tower accommodated the next generation of integrated healthcare technology systems. Services focused on planning technologies that would support the Hospital’s mission to improve the environment for patients and staff by improving access to the existing clinical and information technology systems while also providing the foundation to implement future technologies as the Hospital continues to grow.
- System Assessment & Planning
- System Design and Documentation
- Implementation Oversight
- Architectural / Engineering Design Support
- Telephony VoIP
- Structured Cabling
- IT Systems
- Audiovisual Systems
- Videoconference & Distance Learning
- Nurse Call and Healthcare Technologies
- Provided oversight to ensure that the new Tower accommodated next generation of integrated healthcare technology systems.
- Supported efforts to improve patient and staff environments by improving access to clinical and information technology systems.
- Provided a foundation for implementation of future technologies