AMC Networks Inc.
West Coast Headquarters
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Client: AMC Networks Inc.
Vantage worked with AMC and the design team to determine ways to deploy technologies so that they fascinate, captivate and inform occupants of the building while also providing an interface for a dynamic interactive social portal.
The video-wall at the entrance of the space provides employees and guests with live AMC content and can be easily managed to promote different shows and movies.
The corporate culture at AMC Networks promotes the use of videoconferencing sessions for cross-country and international collaboration. To reinforce this capability, Vantage added expanded functionality that integrates interactive tools into all larger and medium conference spaces. Larger conference rooms contain dual-screen monitors to show meeting content and videoconferencing at the same time. The smaller meeting areas were increased throughout the space for teams to easily screen content and collaborate both locally and internationally.
Wireless connectivity throughout the space allows employees to easily connect to network systems and use personal devices. The 36,000 square-foot space provides both technically advanced and aesthetically pleasing features.
- Infrastructure Planning
- System Design and Documentation
- RFP Development/Vendor Selection
- Implementation Oversight
- Design Build Management
- Architectural/Engineering Design Support
- Structured Cabling
- Fiber Networks
- Audiovisual Systems
- Videoconferencing Systems
- Video Wall
- Security Systems/Access Control
- Technology in open space encourages collaboration and interaction.
- Building provides greater overall functionality because of technological upgrades
- Upgraded videoconferencing enables more inclusive interactive meetings locally and internationally.