- Alexis Diamond, CTS
- Ashley Woodward
- Cathy Bates
- Chris Lee, PE, CTS
- Conrad Andrews
- Craig Malaer
- Denise Cheung
- Geoff Tritsch
- Isaac Swindell
- Jamie Segovia
- Jennifer Horito
- Jenny Zubiate, LEED AP
- Jess Martin
- Joanna Lyn Grama, JD, CISSP
- Joe Williams, CTS
- Jonathan Young, SANS GIAC GSLC
- Ken Godachy, RCDD
- Le Rae Pina
- Michael Dannenberg, CTS, DMC-E
- Michael Grunder
- Michael Pincus, PE RCDD CTS
- Michelle Welchhance
- Mohanad Abouzid
- Parke Rhoads, CTS
- Phil Crompton, PE, RCDD
- Philip Clendaniel
- Phyllis Dubinsky
- Richard Bussell
- Robert (Bob) Kuhn, Ph.D
- Roozbeh Afzal, CTS RCDD
- Tara Kammouna
- Tom Humbarger
- Tracey van Putten
- Social Wall
Strategic IT Consultant – Boston, Los Angeles, San Francisco or New York
Posted: March 2018
Vantage Technology Consulting Group, an established company with offices in Los Angeles, Boston, San Francisco and New York is seeking a Strategic IT Consultant based in any one of our offices. Vantage provides a wide range of technology consulting services for prestigious clients in the government, health care, higher education and corporate markets throughout the world.
Job Description for Strategic IT Consultant
The Strategic IT Consultant will assist Vantage teams on technology projects, including:
- Collaborate with and learn from team leaders to identify client challenges and develop creative solutions.
- Document the current the state of technology and identify technical issues that need to be addressed.
- Develop team communications including written reports or analytical tools, starting from templates or samples to create new client-specific documents.
- Use “lessons learned” from projects to constantly improve our processes and libraries.
- Determine and manage project tasks to completion.
- Contribute knowledge or research to supplement other consultants on the team.
Occasional project-related travel is expected throughout the year.
Job Requirements for Strategic IT Consultant
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree, demonstrated technical experience, strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as organizational/ project management skills.
We are looking for demonstrated enterprise level technical expertise in one or more of the following fields:
- Unified communications, including assessment, costing models, developing RFPs and procurement strategies, bid leveling and client advocacy, and implementation oversight.
- IT network architecture and administration, including the deployment of upgrades/ replacements and the management of enterprise systems and applications.
- Information security, including familiarity with policies, one or more frameworks, and the technical or administrative security controls related to appropriate security posture.
- IT operations and departmental administration, including work process, capital and operational funding, organization and optimization of a successful technology department.
Candidates with more than 4 years professional experience are preferred.
Please submit applications including a cover letter, resume and references to Michelle Welchhance at email@example.com.