- Alexis Diamond, CTS
- Ashley Woodward
- Cathy Bates
- Chris Lee, PE, CTS
- Conrad Andrews
- Craig Malaer
- Denise Cheung
- Geoff Tritsch
- Isaac Swindell
- Jamie Segovia
- Jennifer Horito
- Jenny Zubiate, LEED AP
- Jess Martin
- Joanna Lyn Grama, JD, CISSP
- Joe Williams, CTS
- Jonathan Young, SANS GIAC GSLC
- Ken Godachy, RCDD
- Le Rae Pina
- Michael Dannenberg, CTS, DMC-E
- Michael Grunder
- Michael Pincus, PE RCDD CTS
- Michelle Welchhance
- Mohanad Abouzid
- Parke Rhoads, CTS
- Phil Crompton, PE, RCDD
- Philip Clendaniel
- Phyllis Dubinsky
- Richard Bussell
- Robert (Bob) Kuhn, Ph.D
- Roozbeh Afzal, CTS RCDD
- Tara Kammouna
- Tom Humbarger
- Tracey van Putten
- Social Wall
Senior Consultant – Los Angeles
Updated: April 2018
Vantage Technology Consulting Group, an established technology consulting company with offices in New York, Boston, San Francisco and Los Angeles is seeking Senior Consultants based in our Los Angeles office. Vantage provides system design and strategic technology consulting that links strategy, systems and infrastructure. We deliver creative thinking and innovative technology solutions backed by established processes and robust engineering skills.
Senior Consultant Job Description
Senior Consultants provide project management, consulting services and design of advanced IT, telecom, structured cabling, voice, data, audiovisual, security and other low voltage systems.
The role will include:
- Establishing client requirements through a needs assessment process.
- Taking an active role in client, design and vendor meetings through the project.
- Designing or providing knowledgeable oversight of design, creating specifications and estimating costs, for:
- Technology rooms (including data centers, MPOE facilities and technology equipment rooms).
- Structured cabling systems to support voice and data.
- Systems including voice, data, audiovisual, security and other low voltage systems such as nurse call and distributed antenna.
- Oversight of installation, commissioning, certification and sign-off.
In addition, Senior Consultants are expected to be at the forefront of the technology and should:
- Obtain and maintain appropriate industry qualifications and certifications, such as Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD) and Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Actively engage in industry conferences, seminars and forums and updates to ensure that they remain at the leading edge of the industry.
- Participate in conferences and events with potential clients to maintain Vantage’s profile in the industry.
Senior Consultant Job Requirements
An ideal candidate should have:
- At least five years of experience in designing structured cabling, VoIP, data networks and other low voltage systems such as audiovisual, security, nurse call, CATV.
- BS degree in a related field.
- RCDD certification.
- A thorough understanding of current NEC, EIA/TIA and BICSI Standards and Best Practices.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
The position is full time with some travel requirements, including regular day and over-night trips. Vantage offers a salary commensurate with experience, a competitive benefits package including healthcare, dental and 401k plan, and the opportunity to work as part of an experienced team in a friendly, collaborative environment. A proactive attitude, excellent written and verbal communications skills and proven ability to work effectively in a team environment are all essential to be successful in this position.
Apply for Senior Consultant in Los Angeles
Please submit applications including a cover letter, resume, and references to Michelle Welchhance at email@example.com.