- Alexis Diamond, CTS
- Cathy Bates
- Chad Shade
- Chris Lee, PE, CTS
- Conrad Andrews
- Craig Malaer
- Denise Cheung
- Edward Manougian
- Geoff Tritsch
- Isaac Swindell
- Jamie Segovia
- Jennifer Horito
- Jenny Zubiate, LEED AP
- Jess Martin
- Jonathan Young, SANS GIAC GSLC
- Ken Godachy, RCDD
- Michael Dannenberg, CTS, DMC-E
- Michael Grunder
- Michael Pincus, PE RCDD CTS
- Michelle Welchhance
- Mikako “Mika” Hongo
- Mohanad Abouzid
- Parke Rhoads, CTS
- Phil Crompton, PE, RCDD
- Phyllis Dubinsky
- Richard Bussell
- Robert (Bob) Kuhn, Ph.D
- Roozbeh Afzal, CTS RCDD
- Scott Grogan-Crane
- Stevan White
- Tara Kammouna
- Tracey van Putten
Interested in pursuing the challenging and exciting opportunities that our firm has to offer? Please send your resumé for our consideration by email to: email@example.com.
Vantage Technology Consulting Group, an established company with offices in New York, Boston, San Francisco and Los Angeles, is looking for talented individuals to meet our clients’ needs. Vantage provides a wide range of technology consulting services for prestigious clients including government, healthcare, higher education, and corporate clients throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer engaging in a practice of nondiscrimination regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disabilities or veteran status. Typically, we seek individuals with a minimum 4-year university degree in engineering, physics, or related disciplines. Please submit applications including a cover letter, resume, salary history and references to Michelle Welchhance at firstname.lastname@example.org. No recruiters or agencies.
Senior Consultant – Los Angeles
Posted: September 29, 2017
Senior Consultants provide project management, consulting services and design of structured cabling, voice, data, audiovisual, security and other low voltage systems. The role will include:
- Needs assessment to establish a client’s requirements.
- An active role in client, design and vendor meetings through the project.
- Design, or knowledgeable oversight of design, specification and cost estimating, for:
- Technology rooms (including data centers, MPOE facilities and technology equipment rooms).
- Structured cabling systems to support voice and data.
- Systems including voice, data, audiovisual, security and other low voltage systems such as nurse call and distributed antenna.
- Oversight of installation, commissioning, certification and sign-off.
In addition, Senior Consultants are expected to be at the forefront of the technology and should:
- Obtain and maintain appropriate industry qualifications and certifications, such as Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD) and Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Actively engage in industry conferences, seminars and forums and updates to ensure that they remain at the leading edge of the industry.
- Participate in conferences and events with potential clients to maintain Vantage’s profile in the industry.
An ideal candidate should have:
- At least five years of experience in structured cabling, VoIP, data networks and other low voltage systems such as audiovisual, security, nurse call, CATV.
- BS degree in a related field.
- RCDD certification.
- A thorough understanding of current NEC, EIA/TIA and BICSI Standards and Best Practices.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
The position is full time with some travel requirements, including regular day and over-night stay trips. Vantage offers a salary commensurate with experience, a competitive benefits package including healthcare, dental and 401k plan, and the opportunity to work as part of an experienced team in a friendly, collaborative environment. A proactive attitude, excellent written and verbal communications skills and proven ability to work effectively in a team environment are all essential to be successful in this position.
Please submit applications including a cover letter, resumé, salary history and references to Michelle Welchhance at email@example.com.