- Alexis Diamond, CTS
- Cathy Bates
- Chad Shade
- Chris Lee, PE, CTS
- Conrad Andrews
- Craig Malaer
- Denise Cheung
- Edward Manougian
- Geoff Tritsch
- Jamie Segovia
- Jennifer Horito
- Jenny Zubiate, LEED AP
- Jess Martin
- Jonathan Young, SANS GIAC GSLC
- Ken Godachy, RCDD
- Michael Dannenberg, CTS, DMC-E
- Michael Grunder
- Michael Pincus, PE RCDD CTS
- Michelle Welchhance
- Mikako “Mika” Hongo
- Mohanad Abouzid
- Parke Rhoads, CTS
- Phil Crompton, PE, RCDD
- Phyllis Dubinsky
- Richard Bussell
- Robert (Bob) Kuhn, Ph.D
- Roozbeh Afzal, CTS RCDD
- Stevan White
- Tara Kammouna
- Tracey van Putten
Interested in pursuing the challenging and exciting opportunities that our firm has to offer? Please send your resumé for our consideration by email to: email@example.com.
Vantage Technology Consulting Group is a growing, dynamic company looking for talented individuals to meet our clients’ needs. We are an Equal Opportunity employer engaging in a practice of nondiscrimination regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disabilities or veteran status. Typically, we seek individuals with a minimum 4-year university degree in engineering, physics, or related disciplines. Please submit applications including a cover letter, resume, salary history and references to Michelle Welchhance at firstname.lastname@example.org . No recruiters or agencies.
Check out our currently open Senior Consultant and BIM/Revit Specialist positions:
Vantage Technology Consulting Group is looking for an BIM/Revit Specialist for our Los Angeles (El Segundo) office. This position supports Vantage’s project teams through application of expert Revit knowledge. The position involves production of Revit-based projects and occasional renderings as well as 2-D drafting. The Specialist will support Vantage standard Revit families and templates for technology (including IT, audiovisual, security and low voltage) disciplines.
• Advanced knowledge of Autodesk Revit.
• Proficiency in Autodesk AutoCAD.
• Experience with architectural, engineering or construction drawings.
• Ability to work in 3D environment.
• Proficiency in MS Office Outlook, Word and Excel required.
• Advanced knowledge in building information modeling programs and applicable techniques.
• Ability to effectively meet and accommodate deadlines on multiple projects.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing and provide timely feedback and guidance to the Design Team.
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree in architecture, engineering, or a related discipline preferred. This is a position requiring between one and three years of discipline-specific Revit modeling experience working on one or more of the following building types: commercial, corporate, institutional/civic, science/technology, education or healthcare. Vantage offers a salary commensurate with experience, a competitive benefits package including healthcare, dental and 401k plan contributions and the opportunity to work as part of an experienced team in a collaborative and fast-paced environment. A proactive attitude, excellent written and verbal communications skills and proven ability to work effectively in a team environment are all essential to be successful in this position.
Vantage Technology Consulting Group is seeking Senior Consultants for our New York, Boston, Philadelphia and Los Angeles offices. Senior Consultants provide project management, consulting services and design of structured cabling, voice, data, audiovisual, security and other low voltage systems. The role includes:
• Needs assessment to establish a client’s requirements.
• An active role in client, design and vendor meetings through the project.
• Design, or knowledgeable oversight of design, specification and cost estimating, for:
• Technology rooms (including data centers, MPOE facilities and technology equipment rooms).
• Structured cabling systems to support voice and data.
• Systems including voice, data, audiovisual, security and other low voltage systems such as nurse call and distributed antenna.
• Oversight of installation, commissioning, certification and sign-off.
In addition, Senior Consultants are expected to be at the forefront of the technology and should:
• Obtain and maintain appropriate industry qualifications and certifications, such as Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD) and Project Management Professional (PMP).
• Actively engage in industry conferences, seminars and forums and updates to ensure that they remain at the leading edge of the industry.
• Participate in conferences and events with potential clients to maintain Vantage’s profile in the industry.
An ideal candidate should have:
• At least five years of experience in structured cabling, VoIP, data networks and other low voltage systems such as audiovisual, security, nurse call, CATV.
• BS degree in a related field.
• RCDD certification.
• A thorough understanding of current NEC, EIA/TIA and BICSI Standards and Best Practices.
• Strong oral and written communications skills.
• Excellent project management skills.
The position is full time with some travel requirements, including regular day and over-night stay trips. Vantage offers a salary commensurate with experience, a competitive benefits package including healthcare, dental and 401k plan and the opportunity to work as part of an experienced team in a friendly, collaborative environment. A proactive attitude, excellent written and verbal communications skills and proven ability to work effectively in a team environment are all essential to be successful in this position.